Why outsourced company is better than in-house accountant
- There is no need to purchase a pc, accounting software, office desk, printer, paper, etc. for a company
- There is no need to pay for a telephone, electricity and other bills of a company.
- There is no need to arrange vacation for a company.
- There is no need to pay for company’s qualification courses.
- A company does not drink coffee, is not sick, does not reveal confidential information, does not complain about low wages, etc.
- There is no need to pay bonuses or pay for other motivational benefits.
- A company offers the team, not just one specialist.
- A company is not threatened by tax audits.
- A company communicates with a variety of clients and can be a good intermediary for your business.
- A company will not quit it’s job leaving all the losses to the manager (responsibility comparison), a company is insured.
- It is a lot easier to “sack” or replace a company rather than an accountant.
- A company will reduce the price for the services if workload is reduced, however the salary of the accountant is protected by the law.
* According creditinfo.lt 2014m. data
Get an offer HERE